There’s no such thing as the ‘perfect’ family.
Family Conflicts can add further stress to an already difficult job!
Conflicts can arise from:
- lack of cooperation
- feelings of abandonment
- painful judgments from your family or friends
- parent’s changes in mental or physical condition
- changes in balance of power
- abuse (of the one cared for or the caregiver)
- disagreements with professional care services
- legal mattersAll of the above, and more, if not addressed professionally, could tear a family apart for the rest of their lives.
Pathfinder Conflict Coaching can make all the difference in preserving individual values and protecting family bonds. Conflict Coaching can resolve particular issues in a confidential, safe, and mutually respectful manner, helping you regain your strength, resilience and stamina.
Go to http://pathfindercanada.ca/conflicts/ to find out what a neutral Professional Personal Conflict Coach can do for you.
For information about legal matters go to http://pathfindercanada.ca/powers-of-attorney/
The process is sensitive, confidential, and respectful.